Friedr. Dick is bringing an ancient style of blade back to life: the “Ajax” chef’s knife in the Red Spirit series. Friedr. Dick once again succeeds in achieving a balance between tradition and modernity with the new interpretation of this well-established style of blade. A very special knife whose design dates back to the 1930s.
The unusual shape is reminiscent of a cleaver, an indispensable tool for the processing of meat. Friedr. Dick named all cleavers after gods and heroes from mythology back in 1930. For example, the “AJAX” owes its name to “Aias” (“Ajax” in English), the main Greek hero of the Trojan War. If you bear a great name, you must also meet the expectations. The “AJAX” chef’s knife delivers on its promises: the striking style of blade with a wide side and curved cutting edge is ideal for processing meat and poultry. The knife can be hung up easily thanks to the practical hole in the blade.
The perfect knife for all barbecue enthusiasts and meat lovers who show their character and value something special.
- High-alloyed Stainless Steel for long edge retention.
- High balance thanks to perfect weight distribution.
- Bolster and heal made of stainless steel.
- Handles correspond with the FDick Series (Carbon, Red & 1905 Spirit Series).
- Laser-tested cutting edge geometry with polished cut.
- Symmetrical round shape for comfortable and harmonious guidance.
- Sheath included.